This dialogue between MWRD Commissioner Kimberly Du Buclet and WBEZ’s Monica Eng (“Curious City”) will explore the structures and modern-day challenges facing Chicago’s water system, as seen from the perspective of the regional agency responsible for the management of our wastewater and sewage treatment. Is water an amenity or a potential hazard? Are Chicago’s water resources accessible to all? How is water managed throughout the city and what are the challenges facing its neighborhoods and populations as our infrastructure ages and climate threats intensify?
Browse Recent Posts
- January 2022 Midwest Climate Summit 1/28 @10am-12pm CT
- Energize 2022 1/20/22 @ 5:00-7:00pm CST
- EPIC Student Event: Museum of Science and Industry Field Trip
- EPIC Career Series: Anna-Elise Smith, Resource Innovations 12/7 @5:30-6:30 PM CST
- HEEA Speaker Series: Dan Misch 11/17 @12:30-1:30pm CST
- Friedman Forum: The Economic Geography of Global Warming, 11/17 @12:30-1:30pm CST