This dialogue between MWRD Commissioner Kimberly Du Buclet and WBEZ’s Monica Eng (“Curious City”) will explore the structures and modern-day challenges facing Chicago’s water system, as seen from the perspective of the regional agency responsible for the management of our wastewater and sewage treatment. Is water an amenity or a potential hazard? Are Chicago’s water resources accessible to all? How is water managed throughout the city and what are the challenges facing its neighborhoods and populations as our infrastructure ages and climate threats intensify?
Browse Recent Posts
- First e-vehicles join University of Chicago Facilities Services fleet
- College students join Goodwill diversion to reuse effort during move out
- Chicago Climate-Tech Week
- Botany Pond Restoration Update
- UChicago pilot food program wins national award for campus sustainability
- Midwest Climate Summit Student Leader Application