This dialogue between MWRD Commissioner Kimberly Du Buclet and WBEZ’s Monica Eng (“Curious City”) will explore the structures and modern-day challenges facing Chicago’s water system, as seen from the perspective of the regional agency responsible for the management of our wastewater and sewage treatment. Is water an amenity or a potential hazard? Are Chicago’s water resources accessible to all? How is water managed throughout the city and what are the challenges facing its neighborhoods and populations as our infrastructure ages and climate threats intensify?
Browse Recent Posts
- DOE collegiate Solar Decathlon prep event, 9/16 @4:00pm CT
- DOE announces 2022 geothermal collegiate competition
- NSF earth sciences postdoc apps due 11/3
- UC dissertation used in new ecosystems conservation research
- DOE workshop on building tech commercialization, 8/31 @10am CT
- Booth researchers spotlight risks of ESG reporting mandates