This dialogue between MWRD Commissioner Kimberly Du Buclet and WBEZ’s Monica Eng (“Curious City”) will explore the structures and modern-day challenges facing Chicago’s water system, as seen from the perspective of the regional agency responsible for the management of our wastewater and sewage treatment. Is water an amenity or a potential hazard? Are Chicago’s water resources accessible to all? How is water managed throughout the city and what are the challenges facing its neighborhoods and populations as our infrastructure ages and climate threats intensify?
Browse Recent Posts
- Program on the Global Environment is hiring!
- EPIC Career Series: Jordan Graham, Illinois Commerce Commission 5/18, @12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT
- EPIC Event: Tracking the Next Oil Crisis: The Outlook for Oil Markets in a Decarbonizing World 5/17, @5:30 – 6:45 pm CDT
- EPIC Event: Can the World Phase Out Fossil Fuels? A Look at Climate Policy in the Developing World, 4/10 @5:30 pm – 6:45 pm CDT
- Earth Month 2022 – in case you missed it
- CEGU: Animals, Territories, Environments 4/29, 12:30pm