The University of Chicago is proud to announce that it has received the 2021 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year (ESPOY) Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. Each year, the ENERGY STAR program honors organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy achievements. ENERGY STAR Award Winners lead their industries in the production, sale, and adoption of energy-efficient products, services, and strategies. These efforts are essential to fighting the climate crisis and protecting public health.
Browse Recent Posts
- January 2022 Midwest Climate Summit 1/28 @10am-12pm CT
- Energize 2022 1/20/22 @ 5:00-7:00pm CST
- EPIC Student Event: Museum of Science and Industry Field Trip
- EPIC Career Series: Anna-Elise Smith, Resource Innovations 12/7 @5:30-6:30 PM CST
- HEEA Speaker Series: Dan Misch 11/17 @12:30-1:30pm CST
- Friedman Forum: The Economic Geography of Global Warming, 11/17 @12:30-1:30pm CST