The University of Chicago is proud to announce that it has received the 2021 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year (ESPOY) Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. Each year, the ENERGY STAR program honors organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy achievements. ENERGY STAR Award Winners lead their industries in the production, sale, and adoption of energy-efficient products, services, and strategies. These efforts are essential to fighting the climate crisis and protecting public health.
Browse Recent Posts
- DOE collegiate Solar Decathlon prep event, 9/16 @4:00pm CT
- DOE announces 2022 geothermal collegiate competition
- NSF earth sciences postdoc apps due 11/3
- UC dissertation used in new ecosystems conservation research
- DOE workshop on building tech commercialization, 8/31 @10am CT
- Booth researchers spotlight risks of ESG reporting mandates